Last week in Morah Rivkah’s class, we finished a project that showed what we had learned so far from units one and two in Rosetta Stone. We had to make some kind of video to show what we had learned. There had to be twenty five nouns, ten verbs, ten adjectives, five numbers, and five colors from units one and two. The experience helped me learn a lot more about fluency and being creative with words. There are a few things that I would have changed
One of the things that I didn’t like about the experience is the limited amount of words you choose. I think the while project should have just been about how much we had learned of Hebrew in General and not just two units of Rosseta Stone. I also didn’t like that there wasn’t much information on the project to people got confused. Other than that, the whole project was a great learning experience. It helped my creativity flow and I would like to do something like that again.