חג פורים שמח
Hag Purim Sameach
As February draws to a close, we reflect on a month of seemingly endless activity . . .
Kindergarten Shabbat, Kitah Aleph Consecration, Rosh Hodesh Adar, Science Fair, Abraham Lincoln’s birthday, George Washington’s birthday (twice), President’s Day, Kaleidoscope Day, Kabbalat Shabbat, and PURIM! Mitzvah trips, CHAI Reading, Black History Month, ITBS test prep, LA7 learning hubs, The Sunflower Project (an LA8 initiative), literary devices (including Homophone Pictionary LA6), and a jazz-inspired search for the “bare necessities of life” (LA6-8).
This Friday is March 1, 2013 and the madness continues (on and off the basketball courts). Looking ahead . . .
- ITBS (3/04-08)
- CHAI Reading Newspaper Presentations (3/04-07)
- LA8 Filming The Sunflower Reenactment (3/04, 11, 18)
- Blogfolios – Organization/Editing, Posting/Commenting (3/11-22)
- Kitchen Closed (3/18-22)
- CHAI Reading Due – Mystery genre (3/21)
- Kabbalat Shabbat (3/22)
- Passover Break (3/25-4/02)