Seminole Swamp is on Fire!

We are so hot! Our math brain cells are burning and smoldering in Seminole Swamp. Infact, the temperature was so hot from thinking so hard doing our sprints, that the entire school had a fire drill! We even got to wear our own personal firehat. Do you think that everyone should wear a hat when we do our sprints? Do you think only the “fire chief ( the person who has the most points) and his or her crew (people who scored a certain number of problems correct) should wear the fire hats during sprints? Give Mrs. Rogo your advice!

Bonus: If the school is turning 50, what year did the school open?
Extra Bonus: What temperature does water boil?

Mrs. Rogo your advice!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Seminole Swamp is on Fire!

1. avatar jasmine.m says:

I don’t think that we should wear a fire hat during the sprint because we will get distracted. Also, it might get uncomfortable. I don’t think that the pod that scored the most points should wear a hat. If we did wear the hats and if my pod had the most points I would just not wear the hat.
    Bonus: The school was made in 1961.
    Extra Bonus: Water boils at 212 degrees fahrenheit.

2. avatar emily.t says:

I think that every sprint we take we should wear the hat’s. I think they are cool!

The school became a school in 1961.

Water boil’s in 100 degrees C 212 degrees F

3. avatar elad.o says:

I would say that all of us should wear the firehats, so we can all be happy.our school opened in 1961.The water boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit and 100 Celsuis.

Mrs.Rogo I suggest the group with the most points at the end of the week should be able to wear there fire hats for there sprints and for the hole week.
    Bonus:1961

I think the people that want to wear the hat can but if they don’t want to they wouldn’t have to wear the hat. I especially say no because it was uncomfortable, and it was a little distracting. Where were the firetrucks Mrs.Rogo? We could’ve gotten burned up and turned into little ashes! That wouldn’t be so cool :( From now on have the phone and call 911. Would our pencils and math sprints stay alive and be some evidence of us.

Bonus Question Answer: If the school is turning 50, what year did the school open? First, do 2011-50. Next, subtract. Last, find the answer that is 1961 years old.

Extra Bonus Question Answer: What temperature does water boil? darrcn5: Water will boil at a temperature of 100 degrees C or 212 degrees F. This is at one atmosphere of pressure and at sea level. If you are at a higher altitude, the water will boil at a lower temperature because there is less pressure.

6. avatar evan.l says:

I think we should wear the hats because if you wear it backwards it blocks light.
    The school became a school in 1961.
    Water boils at 212 degrees.

I think that we shouldn’t wear our firehats because it hurts my head and it doesn’t help me think.
    You have to do 2011-50=1961. So 1961 is when the school was opened.
    The boiling point of water depends on the atmospheric pressure, which changes according to elevation. The usual boiling point of water is 100°C or 212° F at 1 atmosphere of pressure (sea level).
    P.S. Why did you write ” Mrs. Rogo your advice! ” at the bottom of your post? You already wrote something like that in the post.

I don’t think just some people should were a fire hat because some people might think it’s not fare. I do think the fire chief should were a hat.
    Bonus: Water boil’s to 212 F
    Extra Bonus: The school opened in 1961

I think we should have the chief and his crew were the fire hats because they deserve an award.

BONUS: The school was born in 1961.

EXTRA BONUS: Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius or 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

I don’t think we should wear the hats. During the sprint my hat fell off. Poor me.

11. avatar Rebecca.bu says:

Bonus 1961.

12. avatar zacharyr says:

I think we should not were them because it is distracting.

Bonus the school was opened in 1961

Extra bonus the water boil at 1oo degrees fahrenheit

13. avatar julia.c says:

I think the winning pod gets to wear ther hats on every sprint for one week.
    BONUS:
    The school was build in 1961.

14. avatar joshua.m says:

I think who ever wants to wear the hat can.

BONUS:1961

EXTRA BONUS:212 F

15. avatar samantha.z says:

I think all of us should ware the hat while doing the sprint.

it was made in 1961.

it can go up to 100 degrees to 212 degrees.

I think everyone should wear it so everyone can be on fire. :)
    Bonus:1961
    Extra Bonus:100 212 deegrees.

I think everyone should get their own hat.
    Bonus: 1961 is the year our school started.
    Water boils at 212 degrees F.

18. avatar ayden.i says:

I think everyone should wear hardhats during the sprints.The school was made in 1961. water boils at 100 degrees C. 212 degrees F.