Tuesday Homework/ Stormy Weather Blows Through Seminole Swamp!

Tuesday- Spelling page 114         Wordly Wise- Answer the first 5 questions on page 85 in complete sentences!! COMPLETE SENTENCES

Can you believe that Seminole Swamp was blown away during this morning’s storm?  All of a sudden, when we were singing the Hatikvah, the room started to tremble and spin in rapid circles. Our classroom just lifted through the roof and we were soon sailing over Jacksonville! It was just like the tornado scene from the Wizard of Oz! With a sudden, hard thud the classroom landed somewhere that was not Jacksonville. Where is Seminole Swamp? Where did we land with a thud that shook the entire planet?  Answer for a reward of 3 stickers.

This entry was posted in Homework שעורי בית. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Tuesday Homework/ Stormy Weather Blows Through Seminole Swamp!

1. avatar rebecca.b says:

We landed at Hersheypark, Pennsylvania. I think Seminole Swamp is in Hershypark.

2. avatar liam.h says:

We landed in New York.

3. avatar evelyn.m says:

I think we landed in the town of Oz. That was a big thud. I hope we see the Good Witch of the East.

4. avatar jonah.w says:

Maybe we landed on a cloud and are now on Mars.

5. avatar ethan.p says:

I can’t belive that we where blown away from Jacksonville. I think it was fun to sail over Jacksonvill. And I think that was a relly hard thud. I don’t know where we could be, but I think we are in Hawaii,Honalulu.

Seminole Swamp landed in London at BBC. I think that we landed there because they wanted us to be on shows. I think it will take us a year to get back. That was the biggest thud in my entire life. I think we were on a game show called Weakest Link. I think every person on the solar system was looking for us.

7. avatar yoni.h says:

We landed in San Jose California.

8. avatar ben.a says:

I think we landed in Hawaii or the Galapagos Islands!

9. avatar Jamie.b says:

I think we landed in la la land, or maybe even over the rainbow!