Can’t Wait Until Friday

I can’t wait until Friday ! After our spelling and Wordly Wise tests, we will share our collections. I am really interested in seeing what interests you have and how much you know about your collections. Did you know that every morning I drink from my favorite Wizard of Oz mug? Did you know that I love the color red because Dorothy had red sparkly shoes? Do you have a favorite item in your collection that you just love the best? Answer my blog and you will be awarded something that is red!

Mrs. Rogo's Favorite RED Dress

This entry was posted in Homework שעורי בית. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Can’t Wait Until Friday

1. avatar zoe says:

I had no idea that every morning you drank from your favorite Wizard of Oz
    mug. I also didn’t know that you loved the color red because Dorothy had red
    sparkly shoes. I didn’t even know you liked the color red! I do not have a
    favorite item in any of my collections that I love the best, though I may have
    a couple of items that I don’t like as much as the others in my collections.

• avatar marjie.rogozinski says:

I would only wear red shoes when I was your age. Red patent leather shoes! Red is the color of power! Girl Power!

2. avatar rebecca.b says:

I agree with Zoe about you Mrs.Rogo. My favorite part of my nature collection is my geode.

3. avatar yoni.h says:

I have a favorite of my collection, it is my Sharks player puck – Joe Thornton the captain of Sharks.

I had no idea that you drank from a Wizard of Oz Mug everyday. What do you drink? Do you drink it before or after school? One of my collections I have a favorite puppy named Clifford.

My favorite puppy Clifford is RED! He’s the best Red Dog ever invented on the planet earth!