When the Big Cat is Away, I Hope the Mice Did Not Play!

It's Important to Listen to Teachers and Parents

I hope that when Mrs. Rogo( the Big Cat) was away, the mice (meaning YOU) did not play. I hope that you listened to Mrs. Abramson and had a full day of exploring and learning new facts in Seminole Swamp.  How would you rate your behavior on a scale from 1 to 3? (three is the highest) What did you do to help Mrs. Abramson manage the class? Did you listen to her requests?  Comment on this blog and your name will go into a drawing that your name may be chosen to win  somethingthat is red, thin, has ridges, less than 12 inches, and  cats are not attracted to it!  We have alot of work ahead of us to finish our video. Please bring in your clothes if you have not already. Remember, white is the best color! Please do your homwork for Monday evening.

Math- workbook page (front)page 47         Spelling- page page 94     Wordly  Wise  Chapter 4 exercise 1 and 2

This entry was posted in Homework שעורי בית. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to When the Big Cat is Away, I Hope the Mice Did Not Play!

1. avatar rebecca.b says:

I think I would get a 3 because I had good behavior. I helped Mrs. Abramson about our pods and explained about our numbers in each pod.

2. avatar jonah.w says:

If I was to rate myself I’d say I was around three, even though I didn’t help Mrs. Ambamson. But, I did tell her all the things I do, that the rest of the class doesn’t do.

3. avatar evie.m says:

I would give myself a 2. I would give my self a 2 because I’m not always perfect, + I was out of my seat during snack. :-)

4. avatar Jamie.b says:

I would rate my behavior 3. I helped by getting and passing the lunch stickers out. I would have listend to her requests although she didn’t request me to do anything.

5. avatar ethan.p says:

I would give myself a 2 because I was not bad or great.

I would rate myself a 2 because I was not exactly a 3. I did the morning news. I was helpful by listening to all of her requests.

Mrs. Abramson did not mention Math homework so we do not have our Math books.

8. avatar savonnie.g says:

I think I would get a three because I help Mrs. Abranson get ready in the morning. :)

9. avatar ben.a says:

I think I’m a 3, because I was listening and focusing on what Mrs. A told us to do. I also think that I helped her manage the class because I was setting a good example.