We Are On Our Way!

We are on our way for another successful video about  what  to do in  that is fun and educational for kids  on the First Coast.  Seminole Swamp came up  with 5 places that they thought are awesome . Sally Corporation, Connors Corn Maze, Jax. Zoo, Mosh, and the beach. We are going to teach the world how great Jacksonville is to visit.  If you only had one choice from our 5 places, where would you take a friend who was visting from another community?

Mrs. Rogo's Favorite Place

This entry was posted in Homework שעורי בית. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to We Are On Our Way!

1. avatar Jamie.b says:

I would take a friend to the Jacksonville beach and show sharks teeth to them!

2. avatar zoe says:

I would take a friend from another community to either The Beach, or Conners Corn Maze.

3. avatar rebecca.b says:

I can’t think of just 1 I have more then 1. I would take the person to Jax. Zoo, the beach, and Mosh.

4. avatar liam.h says:

I would bring the person to the beach.

5. avatar evie.m says:

I woud take them to the zoo, beach, and sally corp.
    We would have so much fun!

6. avatar elior.l says:

I would first bring them to our house.Then I would take them to the Jacksonville zoo. ALso, I would take them to Adventure Landing,the Beach and Kan Ki the restaurant.We would have a great day!

I would take them to the corn maze.

8. avatar Reesa Z. says:

Those all sound so much fun, but I think I would have the most fun at the beach. I have never been to the beach with my class before. That would be different, and I would love to play with a ball or frisbee in the water.