A Penny for Your Thoughts

Today we started a new policy on discipline in Seminole Swamp. Please explain to your parents how many checks you start with everyday on the board next to your name. What  happens if you lose 1 check? What happens if you lose 2?  What happens if you lose 3 checks? I am really happy to announce that everyone was able to participate in “A Penny for Your Thoughts Raffle! Drew, Zachary, and Savonnie all won a brand new 2010 penny! The money was so shiny that you needed sunglasses!

I did not tell any students in Seminole Swamp the following message. Please bring in any shape, size or color buttons starting Tuesday that we will be using for a math project.  Those students who answer my blog about A Penny for Your Thoughts will get a prize on Tuesday.

This entry was posted in Announcement. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to A Penny for Your Thoughts

1 is a warning 2 is another warning and 3 strikes your out and don’t get to sit with friends at lunch!

My Mommy told me that a great way to make your old pennies look new is use vinegar. Poor vinegar into a paper cup and let the pennies soak. Her and her friends used to use salsa(hot sauce) from a fast food restaurant to clean our pennies and show what it does to your insides.

3. avatar evelyn.m says:

Hi mrs. Rogo,I’m going to go look for buttons right now!I read the blog to my mom and my dad.I hope you had a great day today!

EVELYN

I liked the penny.

I like the new rules. 1-2-3 strikes your out . . . just like the baseball game. What about the 7th inning stretch? I guess that’s PE and outside time!
    Kandi Shainbrown

6. avatar ben.a says:

I think the new rules are great because it will be more controlled and quieter in the classroom.

7. avatar ethan.p says:

I like the new rules they are great.They help you focus.And be quieter.And 1-2-3 strikes your out in the old ball game.

8. avatar ethan.p says:

The rules help you listen to the teacher.And they help you get more checks in class.And their easy to fallow.

9. avatar ethan.p says:

My friend gill told me he has a penny aquarium.And he also told me he has kept one in for two years and one houndread and twenty day’s that’s a realy long time mrs.rogo.It should be very very shiny by now.When he put one in for one mounth it was sparkling.Imagine how sparkly that is now WOW.

I can’t wait to put our pennies into the vinegar. Thank you for the pennies yeah yeah. It was really great and fun to get awarded the pennies wow.

Cool I love the penny Ms.rogo.